Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Next Christmas

Next Christmas I get to go to Australia. I have never been there and I have family there. It should be really fun. On the way there we will stop by to see my cousins in Singapore. We will fly through Japan and that will be the second time that I have been to Japan. We got frequent flyer tickets. My mom had a ton of frequent flyer miles since she travels a lot. So we got 4 free seats to Australia. The Christmas before last we went to Singapore. It was really fun.

4 comments:

  1. Great. Let me know when we're leaving. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would emphasize things more to capitalize more words. It should be more like, "Next CHRISTMAS I get to go to AUSTRALIA. I have NEVER been there and I have FAMILY there."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its weird how a ticket to Australia is cheaper than for say a ticket to Tennessee. Last time I checked, Australia tickets were something like $150 and Nashville were $350.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Clewb. Tickets to Australia cost about 1,500. Maybe you read it wrong or it was on of those timeshare thing where they give you cheap airfare and then you have to go to one of those meatings where they try and convice you to buy a time share.

    ReplyDelete