Thursday, February 26, 2009

Obama

I want this to be open to discussion. I think that Obama will be a good president but one thing that might hurt him is that people expect too much from him. Even though I think he will be a good president he might not deliver what people expect. Like those people who see him as god. That is why I think that Obama's presidency will not be looked at as good as it was.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the people expect a lot from him, and no matter how good a president is, he can't give anyone everything. I think he will do better than anyone else who ran, but that doesn't mean he will fix all our problems. He reminds me of FDR a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I do not think Obama is God, nor do I hail him as an idol. No. That would be against my religion. However, whenever I think about any challenge that we face in this world that seems almost impossible to solve, some magical force compels me to scream OBAMA!! So i can see what you mean that people expect him to do too much. Obama moves mountains. Woops, I guess that what a little bit of me expecting too much of him right there!

    ReplyDelete